Returning to the Well
Begins January 21, 2024
The Divine Journey of Motherhood
- 5-week online exploration of what it means to parent in partnership with the Sacred Feminine
- Classes meet on Sundays beginning January 21, 2024 - February 18, 2024
- Classes offered via Zoom, with recordings available for those who can't attend in person
- Each session includes interactive lessons, discussion time and movement/meditation practices
- Deepen with teachings via "mind food," journaling prompts and creative writing assignments
- Optional 1:1 sessions available for additional support
Meet your Instructors
Elizabeth is a mother, writer, teacher, and menstrual activist who holds a BA in Art History from Stanford University and an MS in Education from the State University of New York. She is the former director of a non-profit dedicated to positive menstrual/menopausal education and awareness. Her book The Well of Truth, published by Spark Press in 2022, is a collection of short stories about a woman on a journey of self-discovery. The stories incorporate her love of art, travel, mythology, goddess traditions, trees, storytelling, and the moon.
Liz a writer, award-winning researcher, educator, mother and host of the popular Home to Her podcast, which is dedicated to amplifying the voices of the Sacred Feminine. She is the author of "Home to Her: Walking the Transformative Path of the Sacred Feminine" (Womancraft Publishing), a 2023 Nautilus Gold Award Recipient. Her writing has been featured in Forbes, Mashable, Rebelle Society, Human Parts, Braided Way, and "Just As I Am: Hymns Affirming the Divine Female." An initiated priestess in the 13 Moons lineage, she holds certifications in Reiki, as well as Vinyasa and Yin Yoga.